Bollin Green are actively looking to recruit a number of articulate, highly professional, client focused Telemarketing & Research Consultants to join our existing team working purely in the B2B market. The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to join a vibrant and professional environment, where you are rewarded for your commitment. Bollin Green pride themselves on taking an intelligent approach to business development activities which are pivotal in contributing to profitable, new business growth on behalf of their existing client base.
This is a genuine, exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a thriving and fast growing company in a supportive working environment.
Salary: Competitive Salary dependent upon experience, reviewed annually. Plus, attractive monthly bonus and incentive schemes.
Holidays: 20 days paid holiday p.a. plus public holidays
Hours: 36.5 hours, Monday – Friday normal offices hours apply, 1pm finish on Fridays.
Benefits Include: Weekly financial incentives, attractive monthly bonus, 1pm finish on Fridays, regular team and social events.
Duties will include but not be restricted to
• Market research
• Lead generation
• Data validation
• Research Interviews
• Actively contacting clients and potential customers on a daily basis
• Experience of working within a B2B telephone based role
• Experience within either sales, market research, telemarketing, telesales or a business development type role
• A good business acumen with the ability to assimilate and absorb a variety of product information is key to success in this role
• Computer literate in Microsoft office applications
• Ability to record key information whilst engaged in conversation
• Target & result driven
You will need to demonstrate
• Great telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Team Player
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
• Experience within a similar role would be beneficial
• Proven track record of achieving monthly targets
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call us directly on 01625 626209.